Spark Joy Book Club is a small monthly book club reading books centred around joy. Each months' meetings are held at different beautiful venues around Calgary. For our first meeting, we met at Phil & Sebastians in Mission and discussed The Life-Changing Magic of Tidying Up by Marie Kondo.
One of the ladies was visiting from Europe and I've had some people asked if they could join the book club virtually due to location so I thought it would be fun to post the questions we discussed here and you can comment below.
- Your name and location if you would like to share
- What was the last thing you watched on Netflix and do you recommend it?
- Did the book change your tolerance level for clutter?
- What tips of part resonated most with you?
- What parts of the book didn't click for you?
- Has the book prompted you to tidy up while reading or after at all?